4th Belgrade International Tourism Conference
Heritage Tourism – Concepts, Practices, Developments
Conference InfoIntroduction Scopes and Themes Committees Guest Speakers Conference Venue Program
newPublication of Papers
Participant's InfoImportant Dates & Guidelines Accommodation Travel to Belgrade Gala Dinner Belgrade City Tour Our Former Guest Speakers Conference Fees & Registration Registration Form BITCO 2016
Important Dates & Guidelines
- Extended deadline for abstracts and papers!
Abstracts and papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15th, 2018. Results of paper reviews are sent to authors usually within two weeks of submission.
|Length:||Full papers should be up to 5000 words in length including references.|
|Abstract:||Maximum 200 words with up to 5 key words words (in English for papers written in Serbian and in Serbian for papers written in English).|
|Content:||Papers should be written in clear English and any technical jargon should be explained; complex issues should be defined; and full papers should have a bibliography review.|
|References:||Should be checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
Publications in the text should be cited using the author's surname
(Leiper, 1979 / Leiper, 1979, p. 28 / Leiper, 2004, pp. 28-30) or (Jennings and Nickerson, 2006)
citing both names, or (Beaverstock et al., 1999), when there are three or more authors.
At the end of the paper a reference list in alphabetical order:
Cohen, E. (1979) A Phenomenology of Tourist Experiences. Sociology, 13, 179-201.
Jennings, G., & Nickerson, N. (eds) (2006) Quality Tourism Experiences. Burlington, VT: Elsevier.
Leiper, N. (2004) Tourism Management. 3rd edn. Sidney: Pearson Education Australia.
|Margins:||2.5 cm (1 inch).|
|Font:||12pt Times New Roman.|
|Style:||Headings must be short, bold in capital letters (centered).|
|Spacing:||Single spacing (1 line).|
|Should be supplied embedded within the text. Commentaries and explanations should be added to tables and charts; each table and figure should be referred to in the text in numerical order e.g., Table (Tabela) 1, Table 2; Figure (Slika) 1, Figure 2, etc. Tables and figures should be in black and white with minimum shadings and numbered consecutively.|
|Presentation:||No PP presentation should contain more than 10 slides, always in English, regardless of the language of a paper. Oral presentation in Serbian or English is expected to be 10-15 minutes long.|
- A separate file should be included with a title and a brief autobiographical note including: Full name(s), Affiliation, E-mail address. The information about author(s) should not be identified anywhere else in the article.
- Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper. One conference participant can submit one paper as an author plus another paper as a co-author. There can be no more than 3 co-authors per paper.
- The editorial committee reserves the right to reject any submitted paper which does not adhere to the guidelines.
Extended deadline for abstracts and papers!
- Abstracts and papers should be sent by
February 15th, 2018
Pozivamo vas da dostavite apstrakte svojih radova za Konferenciju.
You are welcome to submit your abstracts for the Conference.
College of Tourism, Bulevar Zorana Djindjica 152a, Belgrade, Serbia