2nd Belgrade International Tourism Conference
Thematic Tourism in a Global Environment: Advantages, Challenges and Future Developments
Conference InfoIntroduction Scopes and Themes Keynote Speakers Committees Publication Opportunities Conference Venue Full Conference Program Impressions
Participant's InfoImportant Dates & Guidelines Accommodation Travel to Belgrade Belgrade City Tour Conference Fees & Registration Registration Form
Important Dates & Guidelines
- Deadline for abstract submission is extended by December 15th, 2013
- Paper submission by January 31st, 2014
- Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum length:||Full papers should be 5000 words in length including references.|
|Abstract:||Maximum 200 words with up to 5 key words.|
|Content:||Papers should be written in clear English and any technical jargon should be explained; complex issues should be defined; and full papers should have a bibliography review.|
|References:||Should be checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. Publications in the text should be cited using the author's surname (Castle, 2005) or (Echtner and Ritchie, 1993) citing both names, or (Beaverstock et al., 1999), when there are three or more authors. At the end of the paper a reference list in alphabetical order should be supplied according to the Harvard referencing style.|
|Margins:||2.5 cm (1 inch).|
|Font:||12pt Times New Roman.|
|Style:||Headings must be short, bold in capital letters (centered).|
|Spacing:||Single spacing (1 line).|
|Should be supplied embedded within the text. Commentaries and explanations should be added to tables and charts; each table and figure should be referred to in the text in numerical order e.g., Table 1, Table 2; Figure 1, Figure 2, etc. Tables and figures should be in black and white with minimum shadings and numbered consecutively.|
- A separate file should be included with a title and a brief autobiographical note including: Full name(s), Affiliation, E-mail address. The information about authors should not be identified anywhere else in the article.
- Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper.
- The editorial committee reserves the right to reject any submitted paper which does not adhere to the guidelines.
BITCO 2014 Proceedings
Now you can order BITCO 2014 Proceedings (Book) Thematic Tourism in a Global Environment: Advantages, Challenges and Future Developments at the price of 40€ + bank commission + shipping.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE OF THE BOOK DOES NOT INCLUDE BANKING FEES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
Place your orders at email@example.com
Important dates for Conference participants
- EXTENDED DEADLINE
Abstract submission until
December 15th, 2013
- Article submission until
January 31st, 2014
You are welcome to submit your abstracts for the Conference.
BITCO 2014 Call for Papers in PDF format.
College of Tourism, Bulevar Zorana Djindjica 152a, Belgrade, Serbia